D-Link DCH-Z110 mydlink Home Door & Window Sensor
mydlink™ Home Door/Window Sensor
Be alerted when your door or window is opened with the mydlink™ Home Door & Window Sensor, wherever you are. It’s easy to set up and manage with the mydlink Home app1, and connects to your router via the mydlink Home - Connected Home Hub2,3. Whether you are at home or away, push notifications to your smartphone or tablet will alert you. What’s more, it works with other mydlink Home smart devices to enable you to create a smart home without complicated set up, installation costs or monthly subscription charges.
Peace of mind
Detect when a door or window is opened or closed. Know when people come and go in your home or monitor off-limit areas like medicine cabinets.
Detect when a door is opened or closed as well as monitor room temperature and light.
Requires mydlink™ Home - Connected Home Hub (DCH-G020) which is not included with this product.
A maximum of 10 x Z-Wave (DCH-Z***) devices can be connected to the Connected Home Hub. This does not apply to any of the mydlink Home Wi-Fi devices which connect directly to your home Wi-Fi.
Networking Protocol Support
• Z-Wave v6.02 or above
• 868.40 MHz
• Tamper switch & pairing/unpairing button
• Sensor: 96 x 28 x 23 mm (3.78 x 1.10 x 0.91 inches)
• Magnet: 50 x 10 x 12 mm (1.97 x 0.39 x 0.47 inches)
• Included 3 V battery (CR123A)
• Operating: -10 to 40 °C (14 to 104 °F)
• Storage: -20 to 70 °C (-4 to 158 °F)
• Operating: 20% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• Z-Wave Plus