D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Home Water Sensor
mydlink HomeTM Wi-Fi Water Sensor
Wherever you are, be alerted when a leak is detected in your home with the mydlink™ Wi-Fi Home Water Sensor. It’s easy to setup, connects to your home Wi-Fi and can help you detect water leaks before serious flooding occurs. Whether you are at home or away, audio and visual LED alerts as well as push notifications will alert you when a leak is detected. What’s more, it works with other mydlink™ Home smart devices to enable you to create a smart home without complicated setup, installation cost or monthly subscription charges.
Peace of mind
When you are at home, be alerted instantly with a 70dB audio alarm and visual LED light, whenever a leak is detected.
Be alerted, wherever you are
Stay updated from anywhere with Instant push notifications to your smartphone or tablet via the free mydlink™ Home app.
Your mydlink™ Home
mydlink™ Home allows you to start with a single smart device and add more when you want to. The unique mydlink™ Home App1 for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets gives you control of all your other mydlink™ Home devices. You can even setup automation rules to make your home smarter.
Set up, control, monitor and protect your home
The mydlink Home - Connected Home Hub acts as the link between your existing Wi-Fi network and all mydlink Home devices.
- 802.11 n/g/b wireless
- WPS button
- Reset button
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
Wireless Frequency Range
- 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
Water Sensor Probe
- Probe cord length: 0.5 metre (1.6 feet)
- Extension cable: 1 metre (3.2 feet)
- Two internal antennas
- 70 dB
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Push notification
- mydlink™ Home app for iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets1
- 65 x 65 x 52.7 mm (2.56 x 2.56 x 2.07 inches)
- 110 grams (3.88 ounces)
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing