D-Link DCH-S150 mydlink Home Motion Sensor
Make Your Home React to Motion.
Meet the Wi-Fi Motion Sensor. It lets you know when motion is detected at home. Pair it with Smart Plugs and home monitors to do amazing things around your home.
The mydlink™ Home smartphone and tablet app is the command centre for the D-Link range of smart home technology devices, enabling you to set, control, monitor and automate.
When Something's Moving, You'll Know
Get push or text notifications on your smartphone when motion is detected at home. But it's what you can do next that's really exciting.
Devices that React to You? That’s Magic
Imagine opening your door after a night out. The lights turn on and your favourite song begins to play. Magic? Nope. When you pair your Wi-Fi Motion Sensor with a Smart Plug, your home reacts to you in amazing ways.
Your Home in Your Hand
Something moving at home? It’s probably just the dog or the delivery man but you shouldn’t have to wonder. Your Wi-Fi Motion Sensor works with your mydlink™ Home Monitor so that whenever motion is detected, you can view what’s happening right on your smartphone.
Works with What You Have
Easily connects with your existing Wi-Fi network.
The Possibilities Are Endless
Add Wi-Fi Smart Plugs to other rooms, your work place, or a vacation home.
- 802.11 b/g/n wireless
- WPS button
- Reset button
- IEEE 802.11n/b/g
Wireless Frequency Range
- 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
- 8 metres (100° horizontal / 80° vertical) detection range
- One internal antenna
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- mydlink™ Home app support
- mydlink™ Home app1
- 58 x 54 x 43.5 mm (2.28 x 2.13 x 1.71 inches)
- 80 grams (2.82 ounces)
- Input: 220 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing